BANDC meets the third Tuesday of the month at 7 pm, at the Blue Ash Rec Center, 4433 Cooper Road, 45242 (refer to Events for monthly meetings and local events). BANDC has an annual social picnic and holiday dinner.
* Tuesday, March 17th
Regular BANDC monthly meeting
7 pm, at the Blue Ash Rec Center, 4433 Cooper Road
Our special guest speaker is Greg Landsman.
Greg has chaired the development of the Hamilton County Democratic Party’s Powered Up Initiative, also called the Five Year Development Plan. He is now chairing its implementation through volunteer committees..
The Powered Up Initiative is composed of the following committees:
1. Communication - (Democrats must have a message)
2. Get Out The Vote (GOTV) – (Democrats must have voter turnout)
3. Fundraising (The local party funding)
4. Data (Ensuring voter data is local and available)
5. Candidate Recruitment (Combined with the Main Street Initiative)
6. Community Teams (Core volunteers within Hamilton County communities)
7. Volunteer Engagement (sub-committees also being formed: volunteer rewards, volunteer opportunities, youth outreach, partnerships with organizations) .
Come to the BANDC March meeting and hear Greg describe the Powered Up Initiative to build a vibrant and capable Democratic Party in Hamilton County and learn how YOU can get involved..
BANDC supports NEEDS, a local food pantry and emergency needs organization. Please consider bringing some canned or dry food items with you to the meeting for donation to this worthy cause.